Yogurt, yoghurt, or yoghourt is a fermented milk product produced by bacterial fermentation of milk. The bacteria used to make yogurt are known as “yogurt cultures”. Amount Per100 grams Calories 59 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0.4 g 0% Saturated fat 0.1 g 0% Polyunsaturated fat 0 g Monounsaturated fat 0.1 g Trans fat 0…
- 5 Facts For The Avocado That You Should Know
- 5 Simple Ways To Boost Your Immune System
- Eat Healthy On A Budget – 8 Simple Ways Infographic
- The Truth About The White Poultry Meat
- Friday Night Low-calorie Drink Basics
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Creatine
- Train! Do Not Give Up!
- Pros And Cons About The White Bread
- How Many Carbs, Fats And Proteins Should We Eat?
- 5 Reasons to Eat More Eggs
More recent comments