In 2009 there was a documentary showing the life of four people with excessive weight problems. The name of this movie was – Larger than Life: 33 000 calories a day. That movie shows how this four people were taking thousands of calories a day. One named Paul has reached 33 thousands calories a day…
Almost every time when we think of losing weight we think of lowering our food, or even cutting most of it and sometimes those who are more sports type include exercises. This turns out to be one of the biggest myths and mistakes that we can actually do and it has a perfectly reasonable explanation….
- 5 Facts For The Avocado That You Should Know
- 5 Simple Ways To Boost Your Immune System
- Eat Healthy On A Budget – 8 Simple Ways Infographic
- The Truth About The White Poultry Meat
- Friday Night Low-calorie Drink Basics
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Creatine
- Train! Do Not Give Up!
- Pros And Cons About The White Bread
- How Many Carbs, Fats And Proteins Should We Eat?
- 5 Reasons to Eat More Eggs
More recent comments