Are you looking for a great lunch recipe which works to boost your workouts? This Quinoa Chicken Salad recipe is just for you. This salad is full with flavonoids who can reduce aching in muscles after long and tiring exercises. Vinegar in this salad is known to stabilize blood sugar levels and give a stable…
Quinoa, a species of goosefoot, is a grain crop grown primarily for its edible seeds. It is a pseudocereal rather than a true cereal, as it is not a member of the true grass family. Amount Per100 grams Calories 368 % Daily Value* Total Fat 6 g 9% Saturated fat 0.7 g 3% Polyunsaturated fat…
- 5 Facts For The Avocado That You Should Know
- 5 Simple Ways To Boost Your Immune System
- Eat Healthy On A Budget – 8 Simple Ways Infographic
- The Truth About The White Poultry Meat
- Friday Night Low-calorie Drink Basics
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Creatine
- Train! Do Not Give Up!
- Pros And Cons About The White Bread
- How Many Carbs, Fats And Proteins Should We Eat?
- 5 Reasons to Eat More Eggs
More recent comments