It’s time for our second Friday night recipe to come alive and it is Pomegranate Martini drinks. For these drinks may be the most important ingredient is the pomegranate syrup itself. It can be found in major supermarkets and chains. Look on the shelf with coffee and baked stuff it should be there somewhere. But…
The pomegranate, botanical name Punica granatum, is a fruit-bearing deciduous shrub or small tree growing between 5 and 8 m tall. Amount Per100 grams Calories 83 % Daily Value* Total Fat 1.2 g 1% Saturated fat 0.1 g 0% Polyunsaturated fat 0.1 g Monounsaturated fat 0.1 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 3 mg 0%…
- 5 Facts For The Avocado That You Should Know
- 5 Simple Ways To Boost Your Immune System
- Eat Healthy On A Budget – 8 Simple Ways Infographic
- The Truth About The White Poultry Meat
- Friday Night Low-calorie Drink Basics
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Creatine
- Train! Do Not Give Up!
- Pros And Cons About The White Bread
- How Many Carbs, Fats And Proteins Should We Eat?
- 5 Reasons to Eat More Eggs
More recent comments