Lamb, hogget, and mutton are terms for the meat of domestic sheep at different ages. In the Caribbean, and South Asia, the word “mutton” is often used to describe both goat and sheep meat, despite its more specific meaning. Amount Per100 grams Calories 294 % Daily Value* Total Fat 21 g 32% Saturated fat 9…
Chickens are the most common type of poultry in the world, and were some of the first domesticated animals. They are a major world wide source of eggs and meat called chicken. Amount Per100 grams Calories 219 % Daily Value* Total Fat 13 g 20% Saturated fat 3.5 g 17% Polyunsaturated fat 2.7 g Monounsaturated…
Beef is the culinary name for meat from bovines, especially cattle. Beef can be harvested from cows, bulls, heifers or steers. Acceptability as a food source varies in different parts of the world. Amount Per100 grams Calories 250 % Daily Value* Total Fat 15 g 23% Saturated fat 6 g 30% Polyunsaturated fat 0.5 g…
Pork is the culinary name for meat from the domestic pig. It is the most commonly consumed meat worldwide, with evidence of pig husbandry dating back to 5000 BC. Pork is eaten both freshly cooked and preserved. Amount Per100 grams Calories 173 % Daily Value* Total Fat 9 g 13% Saturated fat 2.9 g 14%…
- 5 Facts For The Avocado That You Should Know
- 5 Simple Ways To Boost Your Immune System
- Eat Healthy On A Budget – 8 Simple Ways Infographic
- The Truth About The White Poultry Meat
- Friday Night Low-calorie Drink Basics
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Creatine
- Train! Do Not Give Up!
- Pros And Cons About The White Bread
- How Many Carbs, Fats And Proteins Should We Eat?
- 5 Reasons to Eat More Eggs
More recent comments