Lettuce is an annual plant of the aster or sunflower family Asteraceae. It is most often grown as a leaf vegetable, but sometimes for its stem and seeds. Amount Per100 grams Calories 15 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0.2 g 0% Saturated fat 0 g 0% Polyunsaturated fat 0.1 g Monounsaturated fat 0 g Cholesterol…
- 5 Facts For The Avocado That You Should Know
- 5 Simple Ways To Boost Your Immune System
- Eat Healthy On A Budget – 8 Simple Ways Infographic
- The Truth About The White Poultry Meat
- Friday Night Low-calorie Drink Basics
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Creatine
- Train! Do Not Give Up!
- Pros And Cons About The White Bread
- How Many Carbs, Fats And Proteins Should We Eat?
- 5 Reasons to Eat More Eggs
More recent comments