Lamb, hogget, and mutton are terms for the meat of domestic sheep at different ages. In the Caribbean, and South Asia, the word “mutton” is often used to describe both goat and sheep meat, despite its more specific meaning. Amount Per100 grams Calories 294 % Daily Value* Total Fat 21 g 32% Saturated fat 9…
Tag: lamb meat
- 5 Facts For The Avocado That You Should Know
- 5 Simple Ways To Boost Your Immune System
- Eat Healthy On A Budget – 8 Simple Ways Infographic
- The Truth About The White Poultry Meat
- Friday Night Low-calorie Drink Basics
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Creatine
- Train! Do Not Give Up!
- Pros And Cons About The White Bread
- How Many Carbs, Fats And Proteins Should We Eat?
- 5 Reasons to Eat More Eggs
More recent comments