Ham is a processed pork foodstuff, which undergoes preservation through curing, smoking, or salting. Ham was traditionally made only from the hind leg of swine, and referred to that specific cut of pork. Amount Per100 grams Calories 178 % Daily Value* Total Fat 9 g 13% Saturated fat 3.1 g 15% Polyunsaturated fat 1.4 g…
- 5 Facts For The Avocado That You Should Know
- 5 Simple Ways To Boost Your Immune System
- Eat Healthy On A Budget – 8 Simple Ways Infographic
- The Truth About The White Poultry Meat
- Friday Night Low-calorie Drink Basics
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Creatine
- Train! Do Not Give Up!
- Pros And Cons About The White Bread
- How Many Carbs, Fats And Proteins Should We Eat?
- 5 Reasons to Eat More Eggs
More recent comments