Are you looking for a filled with fat and low on sugar fruit, which is delicious? Look no more, we have it for you! The Avocado is the fruit you need and it is supremely nutritious. Let us give you a quick on a glance view of 5 of the best facts about the avocados…
The avocado is a tree native to Mexico and Central America, classified in the flowering plant family Lauraceae along with cinnamon, camphor and bay laurel. Amount Per100 grams Calories 160 % Daily Value* Total Fat 15 g 23% Saturated fat 2.1 g 10% Polyunsaturated fat 1.8 g Monounsaturated fat 10 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0%…
- 5 Facts For The Avocado That You Should Know
- 5 Simple Ways To Boost Your Immune System
- Eat Healthy On A Budget – 8 Simple Ways Infographic
- The Truth About The White Poultry Meat
- Friday Night Low-calorie Drink Basics
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Creatine
- Train! Do Not Give Up!
- Pros And Cons About The White Bread
- How Many Carbs, Fats And Proteins Should We Eat?
- 5 Reasons to Eat More Eggs
More recent comments