The almond is a species of tree native to the Middle East and South Asia. “Almond” is also the name of the edible and widely cultivated seed of this tree. Amount Per100 grams Calories 576 % Daily Value* Total Fat 49 g 75% Saturated fat 3.7 g 18% Polyunsaturated fat 12 g Monounsaturated fat 31…
- 5 Facts For The Avocado That You Should Know
- 5 Simple Ways To Boost Your Immune System
- Eat Healthy On A Budget – 8 Simple Ways Infographic
- The Truth About The White Poultry Meat
- Friday Night Low-calorie Drink Basics
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Creatine
- Train! Do Not Give Up!
- Pros And Cons About The White Bread
- How Many Carbs, Fats And Proteins Should We Eat?
- 5 Reasons to Eat More Eggs
More recent comments