It’s time for our second Friday night recipe to come alive and it is Pomegranate Martini drinks. For these drinks may be the most important ingredient is the pomegranate syrup itself. It can be found in major supermarkets and chains. Look on the shelf with coffee and baked stuff it should be there somewhere. But know let’s get strait to the recipe…
What you will need for this pomegranate martini?
- 1/2 of a medium orange, cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 cups vodka or gin
- 1/3 cup pomegranate syrup (grenadine)
- 3 tablespoons dry vermouth
- Ice cubes
- Small pomegranates
This ingredients are good enough for 8 servings so call your friends and enjoy this great Friday night with them. Everything will take only 10 minutes to be produced from the start to the finish.
- Rub the edges of the glasses with the orange. Them put the glasses edges into the dish coated with small amount of suger to make the edges with sugar glow.
- Mix the vodka, the syrup and some vermouth. Pour 1/4 cup of the mixture for each drink in a shaker, add some ice cubes and shake.
- Strain into the already prepared glasses. Now garnish with the small pomegranates the way you like it.
Some nutrition Information per serving of Pomegranate Martini: 146 calories, 0g protein, 11g carbohydrate, 0g fat (0g saturated), 0g fiber
Have a great night while enjoy this great drinks with your friends. Will see you next Friday with the next low calories drink recipe.
Pic by: jronaldlee