This may seem a little blunt, but please bear with me. There is no supplement on the market or in the world that will cause you to lose weight on its own, and anything that claims to do so is either lying or incredibly dangerous. The fact is that no matter what we do, our…
Monthly archives: December, 2014
The holiday season can be a hard time to stay in shape. The festive food is everywhere, every visit to a neighbour or family member comes laced with gingerbread, hot chocolate and a mountain of assorted treats. Then there’s the Christmas parties, for work, at friends’ homes, maybe even at the gym! And that’s without…
This week we were at a Christmas party and that is why you are receiving this great recipe in Saturday instead of Friday. But be patient and you will see it worth. This Frid… ops Saturday low-calorie drink will be a fantastic Daiquiri Cocktail. It is a question of personal taste but this cocktail should…
- 5 Facts For The Avocado That You Should Know
- 5 Simple Ways To Boost Your Immune System
- Eat Healthy On A Budget – 8 Simple Ways Infographic
- The Truth About The White Poultry Meat
- Friday Night Low-calorie Drink Basics
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Creatine
- Train! Do Not Give Up!
- Pros And Cons About The White Bread
- How Many Carbs, Fats And Proteins Should We Eat?
- 5 Reasons to Eat More Eggs
More recent comments