This great small fellow will help you track whatever you want in your daily routine. It will help you monitor your health and your progress no matter if you are looking to gain muscle or lose weight. It is just perfect in it’s simplicity of design which makes it a wearable fashion device you will…
Monthly archives: May, 2014
Hey it’s time to get your daily routine started, right? But still don’t know where to start. Neila Rey make this easier for you. She has made a great poster with also great daily burn workout routine for her readers. We wanted to share this with you. So there it is: 10 half jacks 8 plank…
In 2009 there was a documentary showing the life of four people with excessive weight problems. The name of this movie was – Larger than Life: 33 000 calories a day. That movie shows how this four people were taking thousands of calories a day. One named Paul has reached 33 thousands calories a day…
- 5 Facts For The Avocado That You Should Know
- 5 Simple Ways To Boost Your Immune System
- Eat Healthy On A Budget – 8 Simple Ways Infographic
- The Truth About The White Poultry Meat
- Friday Night Low-calorie Drink Basics
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Creatine
- Train! Do Not Give Up!
- Pros And Cons About The White Bread
- How Many Carbs, Fats And Proteins Should We Eat?
- 5 Reasons to Eat More Eggs
More recent comments