Eat Less to Lose More No! You do NOT need to starve yourself! In fact, the whole idea of the “starvation diet” is probably the most dangerous myth of all. Eating too FEW calories causes your metabolism to slow down and leads to muscle loss and unnecessary and unmanageable hunger. If you set your daily…
Monthly archives: April, 2014
- 5 Facts For The Avocado That You Should Know
- 5 Simple Ways To Boost Your Immune System
- Eat Healthy On A Budget – 8 Simple Ways Infographic
- The Truth About The White Poultry Meat
- Friday Night Low-calorie Drink Basics
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Creatine
- Train! Do Not Give Up!
- Pros And Cons About The White Bread
- How Many Carbs, Fats And Proteins Should We Eat?
- 5 Reasons to Eat More Eggs
More recent comments